Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What To Wear To Informal Wedding At Court House?

farewell, unhappy years

2010 is finally over. I know December 31 is a formal date. The year may end on April 11, June 3, possibly on Dec. 15. But the New Year's Eve is an occasion to take stock, and groped to turn the corner. I do not remember a year so unfortunate. For example (and not all):
- I had a lot of problems with the work of the new house with your neighbor, who has ruined his life in an already delicate time for the changes and had to be positive;
- the crisis has begun to be felt on our own salaries with a mortgage exorbitant on;
- March
I broke my ankle - I could not do a garden
- 26 December I hurt my hand slipped on a patch of ice
improbable - last but not least, I have found some thyroid problems ...

Thus, the new year begins between doctors and hospitals, with 7 tablets per day to be taken and a bandaged hand - at least it is the left - but at least it's 2011 and everything can still build. I spent the last year with some of the people I care most, and had been so long since happened.
few years maybe I'll look to 2010 with less rancor.
Basically, I spent the past year just before winter a heater, saw a heron outside my window every day, learned to cut my own hair, had a good summer and, eventually, I started to find the peace that resides in the place where I live and find her inside me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment