Friday, January 14, 2011

Hooters Calendar 2009 Pic Serina Snelling

Love, politics and freedom of January


today, returning home from a nap and the other, I thought to politics. Not privy to the recent, though: although the follow and I flare up again, I stopped writing because I was almost resigned to the fact that Berlusconi will bury us all and maybe it will still be there when I retire, finding some form of manipulation for non-mobile age as well as to escape the courts.
I think about is that fortunately I met a man (not a new one eh, but still M) that my own policy guidelines and this allows us to find ourselves often talking animatedly at the table but on a common front, with indignation and together and I swear that this unity of vision in one pair, bond even more.
I do not think would be the same if we had different ideas on social policies, euthanasia, the individual differences or, worse (horrors!) Berlusconi and he was a mess.
Although I am a state employee and he a musician employee sui generis because we generally agree. From the outset I
plots much the things that was very different from the person with whom I was in my previous report. For example, while E. he had big ideas and ended its policy then to be dragged (and groped to drag) in the first meeting of the sordid youth Berlusconi, M. the first time that brought me around was driving a battered old Citroen and listened Guccini.
E. he yelled at me once he had managed to take one of those meetings, because I wore wool pants and my old, beloved faux-clarks, while M. encouraged me from the beginning to dress the way I was and even when it seemed too daring.
E. was very reserved and had the usual two faces of respectable society, one for me and for others, she locked herself in the bathroom to poop and the key to making tons of used toilet paper, while M. now performed all his duties with the door open, he preferred the bidet and did not disdain to go to the bathroom when I was there. At the beginning I was a bit 'shocked, but in the end I came from a family so, as he made and lost quickly in the bad habits that others had given me before.
E. had thin lips, was dry and almost hairless, and I feared that too much depended on me. I was convinced that in a previous life had been my son.
M. has soft, thick lips, is rather stout and has a little 'hair everywhere, but most importantly it is an equal partner, as it should be, sometimes I do cuddle and sometimes it does him.
E. then he had a personality a bit 'fragile, could not really let go, while in M. I found a lover volcanic and affectionate.
Finally, E. was on its way to becoming lawyer, a trade that brings money, but - I do not want lawyers - except for some cases including that of two of my closest friends tend to find it cynical and amoral, and M. was a flute player.
I and E. we never found ourselves in front of the TV or in the car to catch fire the same ideas and maybe now I wait at home for dinner as I do with M. but then, once there, we would not know what to talk about.
I do not think there is a perfect relationship, but once that there is attraction, love and affinity, the need for a good ability to handle it. This may perhaps make it last longer.

To leave what I was and that I could only choose one as M.
Now I can be heavily left, hugs receive intense, leaving the door open when I go to the toilet and, above all, still wearing, as then, my old fake-clarks.



(although in almost ten years I have changed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment