Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sky Netgear Dg934g Wifi

memento

Today was not so good. This morning at six thirty, and went down to the valley to go to the station, I lost control of the machine to the icy asphalt. When she finally is individually directed to a wall with the speed and inertia of the ice down, closed my eyes and I thought, now I die. The machine has crashed, has hood, the windows exploded and was completely destroyed, but apart from some 'bruising of the neck came out unscathed.
When a child believed to be the author of countless miracles never imagined that I was going to happen one way, then I can not afford to complain too much.

Of course, now I have had first hand experience as it should be going to die and go forward in life with a clearer perception of what I had in mind: everything can end in an instant. And in that moment there was only the darkest black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment