Monday, January 24, 2011

How Do U Get Rid Of Scaly Spots

Days

What a beautiful day. Like yesterday: sun, sun, sun.
The blue sky and a rush of ten degrees between the sun and shade.
lips split by the wind, a lunch with friends, colleagues, chatting on a bench with my mother.

does not seem to have worked, but this day did also in the morning. A train journey in the company of another book by Paul Auster discovered in the library at home, in class a bit 'of geometry, then the story dell'apostrofo, candies around eleven games, and jackets on towards twelve.

The evening is part of it: the heater on, and soup for dinner in the oven, the cake of potatoes and onions for lunch tomorrow. Then the shower and, before closing the shutters, look up, see the blanket of stars that appear stuck to the roof.
I go to bed alone, M. join me later. I know that, as always, we will put me in bed and my hips garnished with a warm hug and words of love while I pretend to sleep. Do not feel the

need to change a comma in my day, that's the essence of happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment