Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can Vicodin Raise Heart Rate

Memories from the terrace

today, coming home, I knew the old woman who died had a balcony next to mine. In spring, when I had the plaster in the leg, and then this summer, we had a chat in the morning, but I felt throughout the country because she was a bit 'deaf and had to yell to be heard. Sometimes you just wonder how it goes, heard of his ailments, two considerations about the weather, and greetings.
I had known, also from the terrace, just before starting work at home. She had done the usual smile and told me she was glad that someone had come to be there, so I could pull it up if he fell, because she lived alone.
had never fallen and luckily I was never going to pull it up, but had invited me to his house one evening in July, and told me something of himself, showed the picture of her husband and got some fruit. He wanted to offer me a coffee, but that day I had an appointment for dinner and I could not stop. It did not seem nice to say do not drink coffee.
I would have liked to visit her a few more times and pretend drink a coffee with her. When you know an old person no matter what life has done or what mistakes or wrong choices, you give a new chance to be heard and judged, creates a very special bond, and I would have liked bearmi the accounts of his youth in the afternoons 'winter.
few days ago, after many of absence, here it is again on the terrace taking in the warm rays of sun in the morning. I had the flu, he said, smiling and greeted me the last time before returning home.
E 'died in her sleep in the night between Saturday and Sunday, they said. He's not even noticed. Outside the door, today, many relatives in dark suits.
'm not sure I remember his name, but on sunny mornings will continue to look like a reflex, to his terrace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment