Monday, November 8, 2010

Caught Mastrabating In Public

The routine


Lately I like the idea of \u200b\u200bescape, go on a trip without too much comfort, just as I did in years of international rail. Despite waking up at five thirty in the morning and no older than a teenager, I do not feel stressed or tired a person and I still have a right to leisure Spartan.
Maybe it's the early middle-age crisis, or the book I'm reading, but I want to emigrate. I do not know whether to return, but once the game.

Beyond these desires in me that no one will now begin to enjoy the small pleasures of what is usually called routine, but for me it is not yet fully begun. Stay in the kitchen playing Scrabble with the heater on, invite friends for lunch, go to forests to collect plant specimens or unlikely to visit on weekends, one of the usual charming villages of the Ligurian stone, here is what to me the routine, the beauty of autumn. And then there are the nights with M. orange on the couch with the blanket on him and his feet in his face at the table eating a meal prepared with quiet, wake up on Saturday morning and stay a while 'in bed, make a gourmet breakfast with the warm sun that illuminates the kitchen. After a summer of concerts, the routine is what I want most in the world.
More than a trip on the road. For that, wait for the fifty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment