Sunday, October 31, 2010

Buy Tech Deck Replacement Trucks

Farewell to goodness rain

I have always been considered a good person. The first was my mother, who has placed in me all expectations positive. When I could've practiced compassion, I became a vegetarian for ethical reasons only and I can not hear about torture and the death penalty. They are highly empathetic and, all things considered, I still am. Everyone says I'm good, even my students.
Quiet and good, here are the titles of a lifetime.
But now it's time to stop, at least in part. The goodness can kill or at least make you live a life of abuse, if you're not careful. And I'm learning, finally, to assert myself. To tell all those who mistreated me or wronged me. I know this is not very zen, but I feel strangely strong, viable, in other words: better.
At the advanced age of 36 years I grew the balls are .. better late than never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment