Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playing Single Deck Pinochle Online

waited

Here we are again. Tomorrow we start again.
tonight take me twice as long to fall asleep. Already suffering from obscure unknown illness, or not enough to suffer illnesses known.
But nervousness aside, I'm pleasantly anxious. I do not think it is a feeling very different from that felt by children just before the first day of school. Glad to see my students aware of the future exhaustion, the inevitable frustrations, worried about the innovations that were imposed on me, thrilled with the ideas that came recently. I, like many others, belong to that category of adults who will never stop going to school, at least not before the sixty-five.
The summer was long, but I enjoyed the feeling of not essermela enough. I would still go to the beach, do things, go out at night. The days are warm and discovered for the first time since I live here in late summer that the campaign is the most moment of the year.

I can only enjoy this exciting last Sunday morning and have breakfast with brioche an unlikely center of a drug in the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment