Friday, September 24, 2010

Mount And Blade Mod 1.011 Blog

Psycho attitudes


Psychopaths: I know of, and many more.
I think I have a candle, a sign, something that attracts them, just as the light for nocturnal insects. Why since young I've had to do all the time.
start with the maniacs of the bus, those who surround, foot fetishists that you spread on the ground to touch your muddy shoes, what you smell his head.
I once infatuated with someone who is later revealed a borderline dangerous, but it was too late, I was trapped. I had taught
psychopaths, I met students, parents, I even had friends psychopaths, despite myself.
Why the crazy talk to me. They see me and start talking, and there is no low-cut, and I are welcoming and tolerant mother.
Madness, obsessions, single or multi quirks, neuroses, anxieties, paranoia border on a daily basis our lives.
Behold, I say that it is a bit 'more than a cursory examination. More or less invested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment