Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free Mmorpgs With Free Mounts

hair

never been a set of hairdressing, or a hairstyle that changes often, rather they are a conservative on the verge of pedantry.
But I am one that looks around. to understand what I may look like the others, before the windows. For shoes, above all, but also to details such as bags or coats.
Recently I decided to change something in my hair. A year ago my father told me that at my age now I can not keep long hair as a teenager (stupid), but something clicked in me, even if not wanted, and I'm looking around the hairstyles and cuts. I've seen a lot, but there is not one to tell me.
Suddenly I am reminded of the face of a child years ago, a concert of M. Here's my hair! Sure, it seemed strange that the copiassi by an adult.
's a kind of helmet, but not short, with the front longer point.
its a summer morning I decide that I will meet a hairdresser and never take the scissors. Make this
alone on me gives me a sense of omnipotence, so I go along. From Our Lady of Sorrows
my cut from person becomes more cheerful, but what I created has nothing to do with the helmet. At
first, no one notices that I've cut my hair.
that episode was followed by others. After the shower for a month now, I am giving un'aggiustatina with scissors. It is not too bad, although I think I'm falling into a compulsive attitude as Mrs. Edward Scissorhands. No one is still the case, though.
maybe when I present myself bald I will say something, who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment