Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tilted License Plate: Honda Civic

For who knows where ..

I love the stars that are my light,
with their splendor and the silver rays of the moon,
show me the path that will bring me somewhere.

The night I love to party,
dance until the morning around the fire,
and then ... yet again.
I love my music,
the violin and guitar,
that make me happy.

I like traveling and I do not want to stop!
after having traveled all over the world ...

When the sun goes down we stop,
violins and guitars begin to play,
start a big party,
lights a bonfire, dance around
until morning with joy and love,
eat drink under the moonlight and the stars.

When the sun rises,
resume our journey to nowhere,
in different places and people always new.

I love my world and my life!
because I'm free and happy!

Now this has become a dream for me,
now I cry, for my freedom.

Written by: Luciana Gabrielli (Serena), Sinta
of Merano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment