Saturday, February 19, 2011

How To Make A Vergina

Revelations and reflections of things-oni


Last night, at a pre-concert dinner with two other musicians and friends, M. recently announced that for the first time he happened to think about how it would be with a twenty. What is absolutely normal for charity. Indeed, it is strange that if asked just now. A friend ultraquarantenne and womanizer who was at the table with us said that this is just the beginning stages and it will cross, including one in which you may be wondering how a sixteen year old.
Now, Assuming that lately this thing is very much in vogue thanks to the head of the government, I hope at least that old M. not give the age (you always see if you take it).
Beyond this, such is life: the men are called by growing more and more fresh meat and women - at least myself - while not forgetting the fresh meat (we were not even in the butcher), have become intrigued by mature men, more firm, thick and experience.
Maybe it's because I found the young man who think so. Until now I had never raised the problem of my old age and the comparison with women her age, but because I do not look so old and he seems so young, but I realize that being well-drawn, without a firm and sore kidneys no longer part of my being.
Perhaps he never did, now that I think.
If I think of my childhood, I remember my father saying that the forty year old woman is good in thirty years. There, he said, is the flower of femininity because it is aware and fully.
be, but just slightly beyond them, the thirty years, you begin to look in the mirror in the morning and see the lines - commonly known as wrinkles - in their eyes, and behold you so often in the mirror that reflects you as a whole. The problem is not the feeling of falling, because I do not feel it yet, but continue to have the head first, and note that the mirror returns every year, a face is always different, less adherent to what the brain expects.
The key, said Esmeralda, an artist known only yesterday evening, remain attached to their essence. So even if the mirror does not give us satisfaction, its own light shine, we will be beautiful even for old people.
I'll try, I promise. I'm attached to my essence as a mussel to the rock.

So why wake up a week I always swollen eyes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment